Sunday, September 2, 2012

QUESTION #1 - FAMILY


QUESTION #1

how many brothers and sisters do you have and what are their names?

i have THREE BROTHERS
and ONE SISTER.
 my brothers and sister are my very best friends.
our childhood (though not perfect) was the perfect introduction to my journey
of "the wonderful life"that is destined to be mine if i choose wisely.
as each of my brothers and sister have married,
my circle of family love has increased tenfold (to be explained in detail in another entry.)
 i have listed (in text below) the family
 in order of oldest to
 youngest

lake powell, utah bryan, michelle, rebecca, howard, richard

HOWARD RAY HART junior
 (he bears my father's name)
RBECCA hart groendyke (my parents selected a biblical name which i find interesting as i have been a firm believer and student of the scriptures)
MICHELLE hart bodine (my grandparents were serving as mission president and mission mother in france, hence the french name she was given)
BRYAN ROYAL hart (he was named in remembrance of my maternal grandfather, royal lovell garff)
RICHARD CECIL hart (he carries the name of my paternal grandfather, cecil elmo hart)
 rebecca, bryan, richard, michelle, howard at salt lake city, utah
howard, bryan, richard, rebecca, michelle in arizona

 howard, michelle, bryan, rebecca, richard by madison river
howard, rebecca, bryan, michelle, richard in arizona 
at marriott desert ridge resort

No comments:

Post a Comment