Thursday, August 30, 2012

SUNSHINE ON MY TOOTSIES MAKES ME HAPPY

one thing i love about a new school year is new school shoes. 
it seems as though the variety of colors and styles are endless. 
i love to see the expression on noah's face when he puts on a new pair of shoes.
 his smile radiates pure SUNSHINE and that makes me HAPPY
infact it is worth all the money that i do not have. 
i love a new pair of shoes as much as the next person, 
but there are some shoes that just plain make me HAPPY and smile. 
i found a few fitting that very description at my place of employment. 
early light is adorned with the bright brights as in a pair worn by a student named will...
notice the difference in shoelace color...
that is going the extra bright mile.
then there is ari...she is as bright in personality as in the shoes that she wears. 
she just happened to be spotted with another young woman who found orange to be her bright pick. just seeing these shoes of SUNSHINE step down the hall along with other bright brights made me happy that i had my camera with me.
 i wonder...if i had a bright yellow pair of shoes...
would my countenance SHINE brighter? would my load feel lighter?
 would my steps be chipper? 
would there be a skip in my stride? 
would others notice me in the way that i noticed my students? 
would my shoes make someone else smile? 
i really do not know
 but it is worth finding out...next purchase...
yellow shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment