Sunday, September 30, 2012

THE MAGIC OF A MOMENT

here it is 
reflections once again
the theme
"THE MAGIC OF
 A MOMENT"

noah decided upon photography
the MAGICAL
 MOMENT
for noah was finally
getting his baby chick
(this is the photo that 
noah submitted for his project. 
meet waffles.)

his artist statement
"i have always wanted a baby chick
my cousin jordan was getting married
and liz wanted a petting zoo at their reception.
they hatched some eggs. i asked jordan what he
was going to do with the baby chicks.
i asked if i could have one.
he said yes as long as it was okay with my parents
my parents said it was okay.
THE MAGIC OF 
A MOMENT is when i finally had a 
baby chick of my own.
he is not a baby chick anymore
but he still makes me happy."

(this is the process of how 
his little chick has grown.)
what is your 
MAGICAL MOMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment