Friday, September 14, 2012

PHOTO FRENZY

it is a rare occasion to find me without
my camera in hand
i love to take PHOTOS.
i love to look through them again and again.
i used to be a major scrapbooker
pre rick and noah,
but now time and shelf space is an issue
so what to do with all the PHOTOS
i can't bear to throw away?

i found a solution
collage the heck out of everything
school roll book
sketch books
school plan book
notebooks
composition journals
 make PHOTO cards
a gift of a set of sentimentalPHOTOcards
(above pack contains PHOTO cards below)

of course, frame a few

my daily planner

that way, i carry my happiness
everywhere i go
i add some thoughts
phrases
favoritePHOTOS
to remind me how great life
really is.
may i say,
the collages make
great ice breakers
if there is ever a lull
in a conversation.
"oh is that your son?"










No comments:

Post a Comment