Tuesday, June 11, 2013

QUESTION #9 - BEST THING I HAVE WRITTEN

QUESTION #9
what is the best thing that you have ever written? why? what was it about?

i have 60 + journals
numerous poems
a master thesis
essays of DWA topics
college papers
hand written letters
blogs and shutterfly books
one might think i would have to carefully ponder
this question...
maybe even review some of my writings
NOPE
i can answer unequivocally

"NOAH'S MOM
WHAT I LEARNED
 FROM NOAH"

why?
i wrote about my very best topic...my son

what was it about?
noah
and the many profound things he taught me
through our everyday life interactions

http://beckarock.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-04-27T15:06:00-07:00&max-results
NOAH'S MOM

it was my first blogging experience
and includes other family events and photos

No comments:

Post a Comment