Saturday, May 4, 2013

SOUTH JORDAN MIDDLE SCHOOL IN COLOR


early saturday morning
and my boy has a basketball game
at the SOUTH JORDAN 
MIDDLE SCHOOL
we know the drill
hurry for the uniform
hurry for the socks
hurry find the ball

hurry eat your breakfast
all that hurrying about takes it toll
on the happy-meter
not the best way to start the day...
feeling frustrated

as we were hurrying to the door
hurry turned to stop
immediately
the color worked it's magic on my mood
now it was noah saying
HURRY

these are just a few of the reasons
that i carry my camera with me
everywhere i go.

noah went in to warm up
i took photos
i could not control the shadows
the lighting
the art
i could only breathe it in
through the instrument of my camera
the outlook of my day
was transformed
all because of the talents of others

to view all works of art
click on the smilebox

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment