Tuesday, February 25, 2014

BIRTHDAY FOR ELDER HART


 i do not know what it is about my nieces and nephew
but they bring out the
T.T.B.F .in me
(Trying To Be Funny)
that is what earned me the
ca ca caching drum roll from mads
the "crazy aunt" title
from stephen

birthdays and holidays
are simply invitations for me
to present my best

as i searched the world over for just the right card
i was most disappointed...
cheesier than kraft macaroni
dirtier than pigs rollin' in mud
dumber than dumb, dumber, and dumbest

until
wait for it
wait for it
press play

p.s. i am the "crazy aunt"
and not the singing
fat lady

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 ELDER HART

2 comments:

  1. I know he will appreciate this as well as the Fat Lady singing. The little yellow typewriter is still working. Does it like your new laptop?
    Grandma had a good sleep all night without interruption or coughing. She thought she might like to get up and visit some friends today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem which Stephen will enjoy. And he will love and laugh and laugh at the card. Nice job little yellow typewriter.
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete