Sunday, February 2, 2014

BIRTHDAY FOR A SILVER FOX


decisions. decisions. decisions.
all my best boys:
noah's basketball game
qt with my hubby

exhibit of my very bff
birthday of a silver fox, my dad
decision made.
noah and hubby attend the game and meet up later
i opt to sally forth to provo
for "SACRED GIFTS"
GIFT:
chelle made arrangements for family members
to experience an event of a lifetime.

GIFT:
howard and lisa
jordan and liz
andrew and maddie
chelle
the barrett family
mom and dad
awaiting at the door

GIFT:
headphones attached to an iPad
an app
with the altar pieces
information on the artwork
music to accompany
testimonies of others
activities for children

GIFT:
moment alone with my thoughts
beautiful music
surrounded by life size paintings 
of
Christ
GIFT:
the bookstore
thanks dad!
heart earrings to symbolize
this occasion
interactive books
and cards with the art pieces just viewed

GIFT:
fantabulous conversation

a wonderful dinner
at a unique restaurant downtown provo
called the
COMMUNAL

GIFT:
words from the birthday boy
my dad

funny how it was his birthday
and i was a receiver of so manyGIFTS


No comments:

Post a Comment