Wednesday, March 27, 2013

REALLY???

so here's the deal
it was early in the morning
i was hustling about trying to get noah off on an adventure
gather Easter treats
and prepare snacks for the road.
the target parking lot had maybe a total of five cars.
i quickly parked
ran inside
("minute to win it" type shopping)
and then out to the car
my mind was going a million miles a minute
i was very careful not to bump my door on the car to the left
i had a shopping cart stall directly in front of me
i was going to jet out of my parking spot
when...pause
i don't know why...just pause
i look to my right
REALLY???
are you kidding me????
let's just say it took me a long time to get out of this parking space
forward. back. forward. back. 
get out.
get in.
forward. back.
get out. get in.
it was so crazy, i couldn't resist pulling out the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment