Saturday, March 30, 2013

MEANWHILE...MY LIST IS WAITING


stiff, scratchy laundry
and piles waiting their turn
well...it did not take much convincing
to help rick carry the dryer back up the stairs
until...
it fell down on me
then i was a wee bit shakey
i made a promise to my parents
so quickly i shook off my shakes
and returned to the LIST
i wondered if the dryer mishap
was a strong message
"go to the distribution center"
the temple and flowers looked spectacular
given it had been some time
i quickly LISTED a session
as i left the temple doors
the trickling of water
the sunbathing duck
the waving flag
told me it was not to be an inside day
i could feel the procrastination coming on...
there were still errands to do
from jordan landing
to the district
to draper
a whiff of great harvest bread...
i still needed to pay south valley sewer
which took me into this neighborhood
another LIST...
photos

No comments:

Post a Comment