Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US

my BIRTHDAYS will never be the same
each passing year
i am reminded of
the miracles
and tender mercies 
of my heavenly father
on my 39th BIRTHDAY
heaven sent
me a gift
of such
magnificence
and grandeur
that words escape me
i have quiet celebrations in my heart
i gather
the pregnancy journal and baby books


and reflect on the beauty of that day
ten short years ago

my mother and father
provided a 90 minute massage
where i could continue
to ponder
reflect
and bask in the art of touch
just around the corner
is fire engine number 5

the bright red door brings a smile to my face

my creator
graces me with nature's beauty


and then...
it is all about noah
noah's tenth BIRTHDAY
decorations


guests


games

tuxedo over th top delicious cake

blue guitar

and my very best gift
check out noah's smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY US!

No comments:

Post a Comment