Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'M BEAUTIFUL

every now and again,
serendipity happens.
a special occasion was about to take place,
the kind of event that deserved
a touchup on those
 stubborn grays
and i knew just the place
I'M BEAUTIFUL
betsy smith, my stylist and friend
always greets me with
a warm welcome
she listens
cosults
and delivers beauty
artistically !
a real class act.

after moments of pampering,
i noticed an advertisement
 announcing a
“spring fling”
march 12, 2014
i inquired...
it sounded divine
and i am acutely aware that
I'M BEAUTIFUL
never disappoints.
the ambiance,
the decor,
the clever quotes that adorn the walls,
the RED lipstick,

the services available,
the new locale for fashionista and stylish

 blou j boutique...

everything about it speaks
I'M BEAUTIFUL
and so the story goes...
i joined women at the so called
“spring fling”
I'M BEAUTIFUL
knows just how to 
party pretty !
after browzing and mingling 
a bit,
a mosied over to blou j
for a pair of boots
that caught my eye a week ago...
 forest green 
lace up boots that were bound
to 
adorn my feet
and refer to me as
'tres chic'.
i fell for an ivory frolic

that i just had to have
to put the fling in my spring
and the jewelry...
how will i ever decide ?

geometric shaped rings 
that flip to reveal
the appropriate word
true or false ?
to infinity and beyond ?
bracelets and bangles
bearing the phrase
love is my religion
elase medical spas 
was a guest host
with specials on botox and fills
by Julie Nielsen Hall
 i had to have the whole experience
and it was worth every RED penny.
a bubbly effervescent personality
endeared guests throughout...
it was I'M BEAUTIFUL
owner
cori davis-kahler.
she was not pretentious
as i imagined a salon with such class
had the potential to be.
her underlying message
was as empowering as she was:

i am so glad you came...
that is just what we want
 to help women (and men)
 tap into their own 
be~YOU~tiful
and be able to declare
I'M BEAUTIFUL...
to brave the RED lipstick
that accentuates femininity
and boldly states
 these women made

this “spring fling” 
a five star event.
see for yourself.

i'm beautiful
10690 s.riverfront parkway
south jordan, utah 84095

801-878-8488
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment