Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HILL-BAMA

In Mr. M's art class
he has been focusing on "dada"
and "pop art"
(which includes picture manipulation)
just maybe the chaos and contradiction of these
particular art styles, befuddled my mind
it had been a long while since i had been to the mailbox
there awaited a big stack to sort through
as i quickly separated "junk" from
  "important"
i came across an advertisement
that resulted in a long pause and trepidation
there was something oddly familiar
and yet so strange to my perception,
i just could not make sense of the cover
desperate to find a conclusion
my eyes glanced downward upon the page
part of the caption
i was looking at a combination of two important
leaders rolled up into one.
"I GET IT"
I burst out in laughter
when my mind zoomed in to what the
advertisement told me i was seeing.

did anyone else receive this puzzlement?

* searched Hill-Bama so i could credit the source of this creation...
also Wall Street Revelator and i did not see the exact direct link

No comments:

Post a Comment